The Yukon II is front-entry drysuit which showcases DUI’s newest innovation – FreedomForm™ Technology. Since our development of the original the self-donning / telescopic torso in the 1980’s we have continued to push the limits of drysuit manufacturing. This distinctive new inlay design provides an unrestricted range of motion to maximize comfort and flexibility, while maintaining streamlined form. This new design paired with an updated rip-stop nylon and butyl rubber/polyester trilaminate provides unparalleled flexibility. In addition to attached UltraFlex boots, the Yukon II ships standard with a Large Cargo pocket comprised of a 2 interior compartments: 1 large section perfect fit for a spare mask and a thinner pocket ideal for Wet-notes as well as an external zippered pocket.
NEW FOR 2018:
Yukon II offers 3 inlay color options: Black, Grey, and Red. Now includes DUI’s patented ZipSeal Neck and Wrist seals. The Yukon II also debuts the Stowaway Pocket which is located on the right wrist. This small and low profile pocket enables divers easy to access storage of a small knife or cutting tool.
• ZipSeal Neck and Wrist seals
• FreedomForm™ Technology
• Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made from ripstop nylon/butyl rubber/polyester with double coated seams
• Diagonal front-entry zipper – right shoulder to left hip
• Telescoping torso and crotch strap
• Apeks swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
• YKK plastic zipper
• Warm neck collar
• Cargo Pocket on right thigh (3 pockets + 6 bungee tethers)